Published On: 31 Mar 2021
Vice President - Information Technology - Retail
15 - 23
0 [ India Rupees - INR ]
Vice President - Technology/IT - Retail ( 12 -15 Years)
- The role entails building a robust IT strategy and digital roadmap for the organisation while working closely with the senior leadership and external vendor partners.
- Conceptualize and implement the entire IT and communication infrastructure of each mall and HO and the integration thereof
- Ensure Data safety and data maintenance at economical cost
- Smooth implementation and working of all outsourced programs like Yardi, ADSR, Automatic counting machines and so on
- Automation and advancement in technology related to Security of the mall and the housekeeping
- Data Analytics and forecasting of key mall parameters like Consumption, Customers, Key account Management, ROI, CAM cost optimization, etc. by dynamically developing and upgrading the BI tool
- Use of AI and other technology to understand and assist in customer movement, purchase patterns, customer loyalty, Mall apps, Parking, circulation and so on
- Use of data analytics to improve efficiency of all technical equipment and energy costs
- Training and development of individuals across all departments and HO to become adept at technology and their users
- Is updated on the latest trends and practices being adopted globally from a technology point of you and how it can be useful to the organisation
- Advise all departments on their tech requirement for a future ready organisation.
- Advise upgradation / tech innovations in housekeeping and security.
B.Tech /, Masters degree in Technology , 12 - 15 years (preferable Retail)